There’s a saying, “the money is in the list”, but what does that really mean?
When you build your email list, you are setting your business up for success and more money. Why? Because your email list is a direct link to your customers.
Your number of subscribers is a key business metric that you should track.
5 Reasons You Should Grow Your Email List
- You control your own list/site but you don’t control other space on the internet (such as social media). It is one of the few things you truly own and you can take it with you.
- Your list is how you build a following to your brand. People who sign up to your list will continue to follow you. They are essentially signing up to agree to updates from you because they like your brand.
- The bigger your list, the more reach you have and you can spread your brand’s message to a wider audience.
- It helps you to be clear about your message. What does your audience want from you? What do they not want? Your list will help you narrow this down.
- You increase engagement and it also allows you the opportunity to start email conversations with people about your brand.
Now that you have this info to help you better understand why your list is so important, it’s time to start building it. Whether you are starting from scratch or trying to make your existing list bigger, this advice will help you.
Need help growing your list? I’m available! Whether you need help developing a strategy or need someone to take it over, contact me and I’ll create a custom plan to meet your needs and your budget.