You know that digital marketing is gaining importance and you don’t want to be left behind. For many small businesses, a full-time social media manager is out of reach. As a small business owner myself, I understand the struggle to keep costs down.
I also know that there are some jobs I can’t do myself, or at least I can’t do them well. I outsource the things I can’t do well or don’t have time for. I’d rather focus my time and energy on projects I enjoy and leave accounting, taxes, etc. to the professionals.
Social Media Manager
Don’t sabotage your business by trying to do things that steal your time and joy. If you need help with social media management you came to the right place. For over 10 years I’ve been immersed in the ever-changing world of social media. I have also worked with clients across the country on other projects. Learn more about me…
If you are looking for someone to:
- Set up new social media accounts
- Manage social media
- Set up and manage e-newsletters
- Handle review sites like Yelp, Zomato, etc.
- Digital media audit
- Create monthly reports
- Create content for blog, website or social platforms
- Optimize SEO
- Serve as Community Manager
- Create custom digital marketing strategy
- Train your staff to manage social media
- or more…
Let’s chat to see if I can help with your digital marketing needs.